We are excited to announce that we will soon be returning practice. Our governing body and the Chief medical officer of health made this announcement late on May 26th.
Our next few days in office will be dedicated to making changes as necessary to the office environment and we will be in touch shortly to discuss rescheduling of appointments. We ask for your continued patience during this time.
Prior to COVID-19 our office always followed all IPAC guidelines and we will continue to go above and beyond the recommended guidelines to keep all our patients, staff and community safe.
In doing so we wanted to share some of the new protocols that we will have in place:
1) Patients will be seen in office by scheduled appointment only. Unfortunately for the time being we will not be conducting any mobile appointments.
2) To limit the amount of people in the office the practice doors will remain locked. All patients are asked to call the office upon arrival for your appointment or knock on the door.
3) We are requesting that aside from caregivers and decision makers where the need arises that only patients attend any appointments. Anyone who attends the office to accompany the patient will be required to notify the office in advance to complete pre screening and will also be screened on the day of the appointment.
4) Patient Screening – All patients and team members will be screened with a questionnaire and have their temperature taken with a non-contact infrared thermometer upon arrival to the office.
(Patient screening questionnaire is available here for reference).
5) All patients and anyone accompanying a patient will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival and are being requested to wear a mask to your office appointment.
6) The reception area will have Plexiglass barriers.
7) The PPE equipment that we will be wearing will be comprehensive.
8) Patients who require emergency same day repairs will be accommodated to the best of our ability. To the extent possible as we have been doing if the repair is straight forward we may consider a drop off and pick up situation so as to not delay your repair as well as not impact patients with pre scheduled appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the practice and continuing to provide you with care to the highest standards.
Please give our reception staff time to contact you in the coming days. We understand many patients are eager to continue where we left off however, we will be prioritizing patients who had appointments cancelled since March 16th and work our way up to current. If you experience a denture emergency in the meantime please call the office at 519-766-1113 and we will do our best to accommodate your as soon as possible.
We are all in this together and look forward to seeing you soon!
Franklin Parada, DD, RDT