Updated as of Feb 2023
Prior to COVID-19 our office always followed all IPAC guidelines and we will continue to go above and beyond the recommended guidelines to keep all our patients, staff and community safe.
We are all aware that protocols have changed several times over the last 3 years, in doing so we wanted to ensure that you are aware of the current office protocols as they do remain enhanced.
1) Patients will be seen in office by scheduled appointment only. Emergency and same day repairs will be accommodated.
2) Patient Screening – All patients and team members will be screened, anyone who is sick at the time of the appointment is asked to reschedule their appointment.
3) All patients and anyone accompanying a patient will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival and are being requested to wear a mask to your office appointment. Masks are provided at the entrance to the clinic.
4) The reception area will have Plexiglass barriers.
5) Mobile appointments are available for patients, please contact the office so that the needs for a mobile appointment can be reviewed.